We are looking for friendly and hard working bar staff to join the team at Heaton Stannington Football Club on match days. We are looking for people who can work in a busy and fast-paced environment, comfortable working with large match day crowds.
We are primarily looking for staff to work on our bar on Saturday afternoon match days, core hours from 2pm until 7pm. There may also be opportunities to work at midweek evening fixtures or at non-match day functions.
Our fixtures are variable, so there is not a set pattern of work we can commit to. For this reason, this role is ideal for someone who has flexibility or is perhaps looking for some extra income.
Previous bar experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given if you have the passion and enthusiasm for working behind the bar.
Core responsibilities include:
- Preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Using a till to take orders and process payments
- Checking customers identification and age verification
- Welcoming and engaging with supporters, ensuring they have a positive experience
- Maintaining a clean and organised bar area
- Monitoring and replenishing stock levels as needed
- Clearing tables, wiping surfaces and operating the dishwasher to ensure ample glassware is available
We are a friendly, inclusive and community focused Club and can assure you a positive and supportive working environment. You will be well supported by our existing team of Directors and volunteers. We will pay the real UK Living Wage of £10.90 per hour. Payment via PAYE.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
We are based in High Heaton, on Newton Road, close to the Freeman Hospital. Post code NE7 7HP.
Please register your interest by completing the below form and we will get back to you:
** We have stopped taking applications at this time **