We are delighted to confirm we will be arranging travel to Barnoldswick Town to see our FA Vase fixture, for Heaton Stan supporters. It would be great to take a strong following as we aim to reach the first round proper for the first time in 40 years.
Details are as follows …
Barnoldswick Town FC.
Barnoldswick is situated in Lancashire, north of Burnley. It is 111 miles from the Stan and the journey will take approx 2.5 hours each way.
Saturday 25th September 2021 – kick off 3pm.
The coaches will depart between 10-11am and return approx 9pm. Exact times are to be confirned.
All those travelling will be able to securely park their cars at Grounsell Park.
Cost is £20 per person. It will be a flat rate for each seat, regardless of age. This enables us to keep the price affordable for all supporters.
We ask everyone intending to travel to be respectful of others on this topic. We would like to set out the following guidance:
- Do not travel if you are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms
- Do not travel if you are awaiting the result of a covid-19 test
- Do not travel if you have had a positive test result in the 14 days prior to the fixture
- We encourage those travelling to take a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) the day prior to travel. This is not a mandatory requirement for travel, but as a Club we support people taking a cautious approach and to think of others.
- Whilst there is no law requiring the use of face masks, we are supportive of those who choose to do so. We expect every travelling to respect each others choices in this regard
How do I book?
You can book now by visiting the online store below and ordering your seats! It promises to be a great day.
Alternatively if you don’t wish to use the online system, you can reserve your spot with a cash payment by seeing Scott Lyndon or James Colwill at our home games prior to the 25th.
Thanks for your ongoing support! #FOLLOWTHESTAN