Under the current regulations, we will be limited to 150 tickets for this match. Season tickets are not valid. We have therefore made the decision to make this match all ticket. You will need to purchase a ticket to be able to attend.
The ticket sales will operate as follows:
- Tickets can be purchased online or in person at Grounsell Park at specific times given below.
- Tickets are priced at £5 for adults and £2 for concessions (over 65s). Children are free with an accompanied paying adult.
- One person will be able to purchase a maximum of 4 tickets.
- Once the tickets have sold out there will be no more available.
- If we do not sell out before match day, we will release further information on 10 October.
When do tickets go on sale?
In Person @ Grounsell Park
We will be selling tickets from the turnstile hut at Grounsell Park during the times given below.
Sun 4th October – 1pm until 4pm
Mon 5th October – 6pm until 8pm
Thu 8th October – 6pm until 8pm
Please walk through the turnstile door as you would on a match day & exit via the main gate, maintaining a one way system and ensuring social distancing at all times. You are required to wear a mask throughout.
We will be able to accept cash and card payments.
Tickets will be released in the Stan Shop at http://heatonstan.co.uk at 7pm on Sunday 4th October 2020.
Card payments only. If you live in our free delivery postcode zone, we will deliver to you prior to the match day. If you live outside of our free delivery postcode zone, you will need to pay the appropriate postage fee.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As ever, thank you for your magnificent support.